Tuesday 14 February 2012

One Year Old .

Just realised that it is a year ago since I started blogging (well slightly over - 2nd February) . I have made 126 posts , which is far more than I expected to make and covered a rather motley array of subjects . I  have been encouraged by the kind comments of my fellow bloggers and found inspiration in their blogs as well , I look forward to the next year of blogging - I don't think I've ever been without anything to write and have several subjects on the go at the moment , I finish with a photo of some varied figures that sit on the computer desk watching me compose .

6 comments:

  1. The figure on the right - he 'aint watching you; he's plotting something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many happy returns (and posts!)

    Do love those old Britain's still!

    -Ross

    ReplyDelete
  3. The figure on the right is meant to be Stalin - so he probably IS plotting !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the good work Mosstrooper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blogging birthday

    -- Allan

    ReplyDelete
  6. A belated congratulations. Thanks for your inspirational posts and pictures.
    cheers
    Mike

    ReplyDelete