Sunday 12 June 2011

More Characters and an idea !

The curfew tolls the knell of parting day, the lowing herd winds slowly o'er the lea,

Well Irregular 42mm figures actually, some more animals and figures I've been finishing off.


From left to right - A Politician was a Scaletrix plastic figure , The spy Mata Hari- HLBC Wild West saloon girl and two Irregular nuns painted as Princess Adele's Nursing Service .  
As some of you might remember I left the British Envoy Sir Morris Oxford escaping into the wilds of Ferraro Rocca  having been sprung from imprisonment . The British government have dispatched Richard Hannay the celebrated spy to locate and rescue the envoy, hot in pursuit Hannay searches around the Schwartz Pool Tower for clues to his whereabouts . However the Ferraro Roccain commander Major Velkro is also looking for information as well !. When I came up with this storyline I wondered how I was going to game it ?, I hit upon the idea of using '.45 Adventure' rules as these will cope with the few figures involved .  (click on photos to enlarge)


Richard Hannay on the case
(this post contains 2 literary allusions I'll try not to let it become a habit)

2 comments:

  1. Delighted to see Richard Hannay in action. Will Bulldog Drummond be joining him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If things get difficult - probably !

    ReplyDelete